Friday, March 17, 2017

30 Day Challenge 2

Day 1 - Favorite Food

Day 2 - Sm;)e

Day 3 - Happiness (I'm happy when I'm playing volleyball)

Day 4 - Leaves

Day 5 - Morning Sky

Day 6 - Books

Day 7 - Something Funny (It's Tommy in his natural habitat)

Day 8 - Favorite Color (My favorite color is pinnkkkkk)

Day 9 - An inspiring person. I chose James Charles because he was the first CoverBoy, he's fabulous, talented, and he doesn't care what others think of him. He also sets a good role to people because he lets them know that you can wear as much makeup you want, and you'll look amazing, and you should wear makeup for yourself, not for others.

Day 10 - Nature

Day 11 - Something Old

Day 12 - Hair

Day 13 - Written Words

Day 14 - Movement

Day 15 - Leading Lines

Day 16 - Symmetry and Pattern

Day 17 - Framing

Day 18 - Depth of Field

Day 19 - Rule of Thirds (I used the grid on my phone to help me take this pic)

Day 20 - Best Friends

Day 21 - Where You Sleep

Day 22 - In Your Closet

Day 23 - Gratitude (I'm thankful for being able to have a phone because without it, part of my life would be missing)

Day 24 - Something New (My friend, Madison, bought a new giant bag of Doritos)

Day 25 - Animals (It's a roly poly)

Day 26 - Worms Eye View of a Tree

Day 27 - Artwork

Day 28 - Daily Routine (My planner keeps track of what I usually have to do)

Day 29 - Nighttime (There was a full moon and I was at the beach when I took this)

Day 30 - Light (Light's are my friends because I'm lonely)

No comments:

Post a Comment